Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 25, 2012: Post 116, Day 116


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        199.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    197.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 1.4 lbs

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 -June 30, 2012.

Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.

Diet Comment:

There you have it. Yesterday I said that a gain equal to my loss would be within expected norms, and today I see... a gain equal to yesterday's loss. 


I am very comfortable with equilibrium. 


No breakfast today - it's Star North Buffet for lunch.

Daily Comment:
I have nothing.

Food Log

Breakfast
Kale smoothie: kale, almond milk, an egg, vanilla whey protein powder (36g protein), vanilla, cinnamon, stevia-inulin blend.

Lunch
Clockwise from 11: Tea, kimchi, ginger and wasabi, stir-fry with chicken, pork, onions , peppers, broccoli, and mushrooms, and a salad with lettuce, hard-boiled eggs, cucumbers, tomatoes, peas and blue cheese dressing.
Snack
Celery, pepperoni and home-made mayonnaise.

Dinner
Wild-caught salmon burgers, faux mashed potatoes (cauliflower, butter, salt and pepper), and red cabbage slaw.
Snack
Pepperoni.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   22 oz,   Water: 136+ oz

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Hi doing okay as are you. Glad we are both stable. still not much to say. Love you

12:34 PM  
Blogger joan said...

Feeling a little better today. Although someone took my keys so I had to use keys that set my car alarm off- very embarrassing. Love you

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home