Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 27, 2012: Post 118, Day 118


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        200.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    203.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 3.0 lbs

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 -June 30, 2012.

Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.

Diet Comment:

I'm not all the way back, but that is a fair start. Unfortunately, I waited just a little too long to eat, and ended up really hungry. Also, unfortunately, I had just bought a big hunk of Romano cheese. Which I ate. All of.


I have discovered that cheese is a trigger food for me. I can't have it around if I'm going to successfully keep my weight down. The combination of high-calorie and high-sodium is not good for me. 

Daily Comment:
On the issue of exercising self-control, I don't have a lot to say. Certainly when compared to the issues I had with it in the past, I am a model of self-control. Most of my life, I was, too put it in simple and understated terms, impulsive. Now, I usually have no trouble exercising a good deal of self-control. Sometimes, of course, not so much. I am okay with the balance I have now. 


But I think the idea of exercising self-control is off. I don't really think it ebbs and flows. I think you get to know what situations invoke 'uncontrollable' impulses, and, over time, learn to cope when that happens, as a matter of self-interest, if not self-preservation.

Food Log

Breakfast
Kale smoothie: kale, almond milk, an egg, vanilla whey protein powder (36g protein), vanilla, cinnamon, stevia-inulin blend.
Lunch
Rajma Masala (red bean curry), spinach and eggs with Spring Mix greens and balsamic vinaigrette.
Dinner
I just left this pic here from yesterday. For dinner, I had chili (grass-fed beef, tomatoes, black beans, spices) and Romano cheese. No broccoli.
Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   30 oz,   Water: 128+ oz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home