Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 28, 2012: Post 119, Day 119 - Cheat Day and the end of Measurement Day


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        200.6 lbs 
Last Week's Weight:    199.2 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    200.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain (Week):  + 1.4 lbs
Net Loss/Gain (Day):   + 0.6 lbs

This is a chart of my weekly weight since 3/31/2012. (Second quarter, 2012).


Daily weight from December 31, 2011 -June 30, 2012.

Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.

Diet Comment:

OK. Let's review here: This week, I gained almost a pound-and-a-half, and almost 1/3  of that is from yesterday.


This week, I'll do better. 


Of course, today I will pack on still more weight, then, beginning with my fast tomorrow, we'll start bringing it back down.

Daily Comment:
I am stopping measurement day. It is boring. And one of my measurements, % body fat, is meaningless. Besides, I lost the sheet that translates my caliper readings to body fat %, and can't find a new one online, which means I'd have to buy a new set of calipers, which I'm not going to do.


The inches measurement hasn't changed in more than 3 months. I can look in the mirror and tell, at this point, if I'm going to see a change. Clothes fit is my best guide, anyway.


I will still do week-over-week measurements on Saturdays, that information seems useful.


And that's all I have to say about that.

Food Log

Breakfast
Skipped.


Lunch
Second Nature (R) Wholesome Medley (dark chocolate chunks, roasted and salted peanutss, almonds and cashews, tart red cherries and dried cranberries) and Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Golden Flax cereal with wild blueberries and stevia-inulin blend. 
Dinner
From Hammi's BBQ: Pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw (really, really good), salted sweet potato fries and a Diet Coke(!). 
Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   30 oz,   Water: 64+ oz,  Diet Coke: 16oz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home