Monday, April 30, 2012

April 29, 2012: Post 120, Day 120 - Fast Day


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        199.6 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    200.6 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 1.0 lbs

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 -June 30, 2012.

Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.

Diet Comment:

This is a bit of an oddity: I ate until I was stuffed yesterday, eating more than a pound of nuts, dried fruit and chocolate, and had a big dinner of barbecue, including fries and cole slaw, and LOST a pound. 


That's just weird. And totally unexpected.


So, after today's fast (until dinner), I guess I'm going to lose more. 


Weird.

Daily Comment:
I spent quite a bit of time researching Cuenca, Ecuador yesterday, after stumbling on a few new resources about expatriating there. I came away with the feeling that it might be great in some ways, not others. 


Among the things my research showed me was that single expatriates there may be at a real disadvantage. Hmmmm.


Nothing is ruled out, but Cuenca may have just dropped a little lower on my list.

Food Log

Breakfast
Skipped.


Lunch
Skipped.


Dinner
Dal Tadka (lentil curry) with chicken breast and broccoli.
Snack
Two hard-boiled eggs.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   30 oz,   Water: 88+ oz

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

WOW
So great.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home