Tuesday, December 25, 2012

December 24, 2012


December 24, 2012 (Monday)
(Post 688, Day 359 of 2012, 724 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
I am alone at work today.

There is nobody else in the office. It was dark when I got in - spooky.

I got an email from my future second-line manager (and previous first-line manager) telling me to go home, but... On Friday, my first-line manager told me I had to work, so I planned accordingly, left the jam early. More importantly, I didn't make arrangements to go to Vermont, where I usually go over Christmas.

When she told me to work today, saying we needed a skeleton staff, I told my manager I was flattered - it meant my weight loss program had been a success.

Of course, there is nothing to do today. Nobody's working. Direct patient care customers are on skeleton staff, so fewer people to have (or cause) problems.

That suits me fine. I can do nothing with the best of 'em.   
  
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
Food and Diet Section
 Today's Weight:        205.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    205.0 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 0.0 lbs


Diet Comment
Unfortunately, my late-night eating, even though wholly within guidlelines, resulted in no weight loss. I was expecting different results.

Food Log
Breakfast

Kale and spinach with black beans, eggs and salsa.

Lunch
Roasted turkey on baby spinach with red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette.

Snack
Pepperoni.

Dinner
Chili (Ground beef, kidney beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, spices) on broccoli.

Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:   30 oz,  Water:  98+ oz.

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Haha. I am writing this having read the next day's blog, as well. Keep on going. You are doing great. Weight does not always correlate with eating. I weighed myself this morning after being afraid to do so for some days. Still down. So I go on. Love you

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home