Tuesday, December 25, 2012

December 25, 2012


December 25, 2012 (Tuesday)
(Post 689, Day 360 of 2012, 725 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
I don't have much to do with Christmas.

There have been times in my life when I did, but I don't have a feel for it. Of course, I have nothing to do at all with the religious part. That, to me, is a crock from beginning (not the right date) to the end (not God, or the Son of God).

However, I was reminded by my son Alex that there is no getting around it in this country. It is a day off from work, it is a day when, because most businesses are closed, there isn't much of anything to do.

And it is the one day a year that, if you don't own it, you can watch It's a Wonderful Life.

I did a wash, I did watch It's a Wonderful Life, and a bunch of other movies (action films - that's what I was in the mood for).

It snowed. I didn't go out at all.

So it goes.   
  
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
Food and Diet Section
 Today's Weight:        205.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    205.0 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 0.0 lbs


Diet Comment
Three days in a row at the same weight, each day somewhat different in eating pattern. That's unprecedented.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Chia gel and Ezekiel Golden Flax sprouted grain cereal with blueberries, almond milk and stevia-inulin blend.

Snack
Celery and home-made mayonnaise.

Dinner
The rest of the chili I had last night, eaten cold, sans broccoli.

Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:   30 oz,  Water:  82+ oz.

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home