Friday, December 28, 2012

December 27, 2012 - Fast Day


December 27, 2012 (Thursday)
(Post 691, Day 362 of 2012, 727 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
The snowfall, that started tonight, is heavy today.

I don't like snow, although there was a time, in my childhood, when I did. A lot.

Now, just an inconvenience I have to bear. No compensating positive qualities, as far as I'm concerned. I'm over building snowmen, or even wanting to. 

The only Winter sport I was ever attracted to was ice skating. I haven't been interested in that since I was 16. I liked walking in the snow once. Now it is... not pleasant. Or comfortable. I've gotten old.

Where the weather is concerned, I've become passive. It is something I note, and assess it only on how it affects my plans. Best case, it doesn't make a difference, worst case, it does and I have to get out of its way.
  
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
Food and Diet Section
 Today's Weight:        204.6 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    207.0 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 2.4 lbs


Diet Comment
Well, good on me, you know? I am finally under my slightly-high-anyway recent weight plateau.

Also, I am debating whether to let my diet go during this weekend's visit with my sister. Leaning toward not, or, at least, not completely.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner

A turkey burger, a wild salmon burger, faux-tatoes (cauliflower with ghee, salt, pepper and herbs). Not shown: Spring Mix greens and red cabbage with balsamic vinaigrette and baby carrots with home-made mayonnaise.
Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:   40 oz,  Water:  98+ oz. and a shot of Jameson's.

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home