Friday, December 28, 2012

December 28, 2012


December 28, 2012 (Friday)
(Post 692, Day 363 of 2012, 728 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
Busy at work. Took a nap at 7pm, so had dinner late. Too tired to go out. What a 'meh' start to the long weekend I'm looking forward to.
  
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
Food and Diet Section
 Today's Weight:        204.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    204.6 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 0.6 lbs


Diet Comment
I'm moving in the right direction. We'll see how far I get by New Year's Eve.

I have decided to maintain my diet over the long weekend, and, as best I'm able to, to forgo cheating tomorrow.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Cocoa-kale protein shake (almond milk, whey protein (24g protein), kale, a large, organic egg, cocoa, cinnamon, stevia-inulin blend). Then, still hungry, I had a small salad with mostly turkey breast plus a little Spring Mix, baby carrots and home-made mayonnaise.

Dinner
Peppers and eggs on top of Dal Makhana (lentil-tomato curry) and peas.

Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:   30 oz,  Water:  98+ oz. and a shot of Redbreast Irish Whiskey (mmmm!).

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home