Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 29, 2012


December 29, 2012 (Saturday)
(Post 693, Day 364 of 2012, 729 days since starting this blog)

Daily Comment
After previous remarks about the weather, my day's plans were totaled by the snow.

Snow in Liverpool this morning. Snow in Sharon this afternoon. No traveling for me today.

Rats.
  
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
Food and Diet Section
 Today's Weight:        202.6 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    204.0 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 1.4 lbs


Diet Comment
More progress. I cancelled today's cheat day, instead having only one cheat snack after dinner. Unfortunately, a late (on-plan) snack after the cheat snack may have undone whatever virtues my 'sacrifice accomplished'.

Tomorrow, I'll do a fast until dinner - that will probably mean only eighteen hours - but I'm hoping it's enough to give me a respectable weigh-in at year's end.

Food Log
Brunch
Cocoa-kale protein shake (almond milk, whey protein (36g protein), kale, chia gel, cocoa, cinnamon, stevia-inulin blend).

Snack
Pepperoni.

Dinner
Spring Mix greens, red cabbage and pepperoni with balsamic vinaigrette.

Snack
Ezekiel Golden Flax sprouted grain cereal with blueberries, almond milk and stevia-inulin blend.

Midnight Snack
Hard-boiled eggs with guacamole and home-made spicy mayonnaise.

Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:   32 oz,  Water:  64+ oz. and a shot of Redbreast Irish Whiskey (mmmm! Yes, again!).

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home