Tuesday, January 01, 2013

December 31, 2012 - Cheat Day


December 31, 2012 (Monday)
(Post 695, Day 366 of 2012, 731 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
As the New Year winds down, I am struck again, by the difference between my experience of the passage of time and the reality that there is only the eternal now, what Seth/Jane Roberts calls the Moment Point in simultaneous time.

That is what gets celebrated, And it happens, of course, simultaneously for everyone.

Back in the experiential world, I was finally able to wish my son Happy New Year face-to-face with Facetime (Apple's version of Skype) at 9:15 PT, right before I nodded off myself.

I find myself looking forward to 2013 optimistically. I guess, Andy, I am wired for that. 


  
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
Food and Diet Section

 Today's Weight:        201.8 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    204.0 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 2.2 lbs


Diet Comment
Well, there it is: Net on the year, +1.8 pounds.

I can live with that. We'll see what 2013 brings. I'm going to stay conscious of my food intake, maybe do a few less cheat days, or change to the two cheat-meals per week plan. I haven't decided. Anyway, it isn't something I'm going to think about today.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
At Genki, a Japanese restaurant near the movie theater:
Udon noodles (with chicken, shrimp, crab, tofu, mushrooms, seaweed, carrots an egg and, of course, udon noodles in miso broth) and shrimp and sweet potato tempura on the side.
Snack
At the theater seeing Silver Linings Playbook, Snow-Caps.

Dinner
At a Chinese restaurant (tradition, tradition!) with good food and poor service in Sharon, Mass, we shared boneless spare ribs, scallion pancakes, shrimp bites, scallops with black bean sauce, Szechuan pork and sesame beef. All very good.

Snack
At the Dedham Theater seeing the 9th Annual New Year's Eve Comedy Extravaganza, Reese's Pieces.

Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:   24 oz,  Water:  54+ oz.

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home