Thursday, January 03, 2013

January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013 (Wednesday)
(Post 697, Day 2 of 2013, 733 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
Is it time for me to mention that I have 1,122 days left before I put an end to my status of employee?

OK - too soon. You'll hear from me near the end of the month when there are only three years left.

I had the opportunity to extend some help, counsel, and comfort to a musician acquaintance who is struggling with employment issues. I'm grateful for the opportunity to help, to be of service.
  
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
First-half year 2013 daily weight from December 31, 2012
Food and Diet Section

 Today's Weight:        204.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    205.2 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 0.8 lbs


Diet Comment
Better than nothing. Eating lunch out, so minimal breakfast. Unfortunately, I got tired, and stayed up late, and ended the day with a little cereal cheat.

Food Log
Breakfast
Chia gel.

Lunch
At Ruby Tuesday's:
From the salad bar: Spring Mix greens, baby spinach, broccoli, peas, mushrooms, ham, bacon, hard-boiled egg, blue cheese dressing. I also made another trip, leaving out the ham and bacon, and with ranch dressing.
Spaghetti squaxh and a turkey burger with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise.


Snack
Celery with home-made spicy mayonnaise.

Dinner

Chili (organic ground beef, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, black beans and spices) with peas. Not shown: Sprng Mix, red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette.

Snack
A hard-boiled egg with guacamole, Ezekiel Golden Flax sprouted grain cereal with almond milk and a little stevia-inulin blend.

Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:   20 oz,  Water:  104+ oz.

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Great to see you and I had a great new years. Still feeling the glow from that. I am sticking to plan for the weeks. Love you

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home