Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 15 - Two weeks in, with measurements

The first week, I measured my weight, body fat %, and BMI against estimates. This week's hard numbers, against actual week-ago measurements are in, and I must say, I am pretty happy with my progress. 

Here are the numbers:
                          Last Week                  Today                     Difference
Weight      235.8        233.8       -2.0 lbs
%BF          31.3%        28.8%      -2.5%
BMI          28.9         28.7       -0.2

Biceps      25.75         25.75
Waist       44.5          43.75
Hips        41.5          41.5
Thighs      43.0          43.0
Total      154.75        154.0       -0.75 in

I am most proud that I shrunk my waist (or what passes as a waist for me, these days) by 3/4 of an inch. I am also very satisfied with a 2-pound weight loss.

Now, here's the food:

Breakfast
Baby Spinach and black beans sauteed in coconut oil with 2 eggs on a bed of spring mix greens.

Lunch
Spring mix with walnuts and balsamic vinaigrette, black bean and beef chili with fresh-grated parmesan.

Dinner
Wild-caught salmon burger on a bed of  black beans and peas with macadamia nut oil and herbs.

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

This is so great. Your food continues to look wonderful and appetizing. Great job. love you, joan

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home