Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 19

Weight this morning, down to 229! That is goal weight for 8 days away. I am feeling very confident. I am succeeding on this diet, and it has been pretty easy. I never get hungry on this plan, and have had no 'craving' attacks. In fact, I have to force myself a little on cheat day, to be as 'bad' as I need to be (cheat day is meant to be a huge calorie spike, and nothing is prohibited).

I have an amazing cheat day planned tomorrow: I will be going down to New York City in the afternoon. But first, I have a big breakfast planned: a half-size Big Anthony fritatta from Mama Nancy's (I think they only serve the whole one when 'Man v Food' is in town). Lunch will be on-the-road garbage (probably in Pennsylvania). Dinner is a feast at the Havana Club (which used to be one of my favorite bars back in the day - the West End). I am totally psyched to be ratcheting up the wonderful 'bad' food for my 3rd cheat day. Bonus: Since I can't weigh in on Sunday, I don't have to confront the immediate consequences of my off-plan splurge!

Breakfast
1/2C egg whites and 1 whole organic egg in this spinach and black bean omelette,  with salsa on top.

Lunch
Sliced roast turkey, black beans, baby spinach and spring mix salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

Dinner
Before dinner (not pictured): 1 hard-boiled egg. Bison burger with avocado and black bean and salsa; mixed vegetables topped with macadamia nut oil, and spices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home