Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 23

With today's weight of 231.2 pounds, I am back! After Saturday's spike of (I'm guessing) around 6 pounds, I am sitting on the trend-line of my weight loss, and only .25 pound above goal weight. That means tomorrow I expect be below both trend and goal weight. I am also on track to meet my initial, short-term goal weight of 229 pounds on my birthday this Saturday.
Most importantly, I'm developing new understanding and confidence in the process. I now understand the cycle better, where I lose weight for 6 days, have a large gain the 7th, then repeat the process, making lower lows before each cheat-day spike. It looks like this:


I also have a better idea of the consequences of going off-plan on the 6 non-cheat days (reduced weight loss, or even a little gain). I also know now that I cannot skip a meal and eat it later without gaining weight.

Today's food:

Breakfast
The usual - sauteed baby spinach, lentils, egg whites, and a whole  egg.

Lunch
Roast beef, lentils, Spring salad, balsamic vinaigrette.

Dinner
Turkey burgers, string beans, refried beans. I only ate one turkey burger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home