Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 24 Getting close...

Today's weight: 130.4 pounds. Three days to my weigh-in to meet my goal of 229 pounds. Achievable. I reworked my chart from yesterday, and updated the data with today's weight. Now it looks like this:

The chart shows me on course to meet my goal on January 29. But I expect to be lighter than 229 pounds, by about 2 pounds. Will I? I'm looking forward to my weigh-in on Saturday.

I have set my next goal: to drop another 11 pounds by February 26: Goal weight: 218 pounds. Goal total inches: 124. This go-round, I didn't have an inches goal, but now I have a basis for comparison.

This is what I ate today:

Breakfast
Red kidney beans, sauteed spinach, 1/2 C egg whites, and 1 whose egg.

Lunch
Roast turkey, red beans, spring salad, and balsamic vinaigrette.

Dinner
Chili made with organic grass-fed beef, black beans, diced tomatoes and spices, on top of cauliflower. Eaten, but not pictured: 1 large hard-boiled organic egg.


As always, I appreciate any comments you have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home