Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 26 - Tomorrow's the day!

One day to go. Tomorrow is my birthday, my goal day, and my cheat day.

This morning's weight: 229.4 -  the same as yesterday's and still above last Saturday's weight. My takeaway? I can't simply disregard the quantity of food (except cheat day) to get the best results. I will probably go back to 1/3 C of egg whites, and keep my meals to a rational portion of protein and beans, with nothing extra (except for veggies).

Today's foods:
Breakfast
No change: Baby Spinach sauteed in coconut oil, with lentils, 1/2C egg whites, and 1 whole large organic egg.
Lunch
Remember the turkey burgers I couldn't eat two of? Here's the other one, on a bed of spring mix greens with lentils, and balsamic vinaigrette.
Dinner
Wild-caught salmon burger,  steamed broccoli and lentils. Eaten but not shown: Some sauerkraut. 

OK - back tomorrow with results. Please comment if you visit this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home