Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 27 - G-O-O-O-A-A-A-A-L!!!

First goal met: Weight this morning was 227.8, handily beating my goal of 229. Here's the chart:

Here are all the measurements:


            Last Week      Today       Difference
Weight        229.0        227.8        -1.2 lbs
Chest         43.75         43.0        -0.75"
Waist         42.75         42.5        -0.25"   
Hips          41.25         40.75        -0.5"   
Total Inches 127.75        126.25        -1.5"


Not just a loss of 1.2 pounds, but a loss of 1-1/2 inches!  I am very happy with those results!

Now, my next goal: 217.8 lbs. and 124.25 total inches on 2/26/11 - 10 pounds in 4 weeks. We shall see. I know I'm starting out by putting on a few pounds with today's cheat day. I wasn't good about taking pictures of everything I ate, so there's going to be some text...

I had a great birthday, and here's what I ate:

Breakfast
One half of a Ruby grapefruit shown. Two halves eaten (1 with, 1 without a little stevia).

Peppers and onions and eggs (2 large) with salsa and a buttered multigrain flaxseed bagel. And, of course, black Pacific Rim organic coffee.


After Breakfast
Exactly 12 Oreo cookies, washed down with more black coffee.


"Lunch"
Really, no lunch to speak of. After stuffing myself with Oreos, I wasn't hungry for hours.


Dinner
I went to a birthday party, and dinner was from this table (and a side table not pictured). From this table, I ate some tortilla chips and guacamole, pasta-ham salad, fish bites, veggies and ranch dressing, mini-quiche, pasta salad, and quesadillas. From the other table, I ate chocolate-covered grahams and pretzels, and a chocolate, respberry-filled birthday cake.


After Dinner
Walnuts and Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino ice cream.
We'll see tomorrow how much damage eating this stuff did...

If you visit here, please leave a comment. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home