Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 28

Today starts my second 4-week cycle. At the end of this cycle, I hope to weigh less than 218 pounds, measure less than 124-1/4 inches and be at less than 28% body fat on February 26th - 4 weeks from now. Since today is the first day of the new cycle, my post-cheat weight of 229 pounds has not generated a trend line. That will come tomorrow.

Weird day today - I am curious to see how it affects my weight in the morning. I ate breakfast very close to lunchtime, and made an unusual and very filling dish. Then I wasn't hungry until dinner. So, two meals.

Brunch
Does this look terrible? Yeah, I thought so. But it was actually very good: Sauteed baby spinach, refried beans, and scrambled eggs (made with 1/3C egg whites and 1 whole large organic egg). Not shown, but eaten: Salsa. 

Dinner
Scallops, and black beans with mixed vegetables

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home