Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 56

GOALS
  • Goal date:                     March 26, 2011
  • Weight goal:                206.0 pounds
  • Total Inches goal:      120.9 inches
                              
 Today's Weight:        218.6 
 Yesterday's Weight:    216.0 
 Gain/Loss:             + 2.6 
                              

A gain of 2.6 pounds is not unusual after cheat day. This celebratory (made my goals!) cheat day seems to have been inspired by seeing Cookie Monster on a recent episode of Top Chef. Anyway, it was atypical, in that I made breakfast, even though I ate it lunchtime (late nights these days mean that I sleep in on the weekends). All my snacks were cookies. Yum.

Tomorrow I will semi-fast - which means, just coffee and water until dinner-time. I have found this an effective (and cheap-and-easy) way of dealing with the gains of cheat day. Fast-follows-feast.

With only one data point, there's no chart for the day Here is yesterday's  chart again:


This is the meal I had to break my fast:


Dinner

A chicken cutlet rubbed with herbs and chili powder and sauteed in coconut oil with a side dish of cauliflower and black beans seasoned with a dollop of freshly made pesto mayonnaise. 


As always, please leave a comment if you read this blog post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home