Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 51/141

GOALS
  • Goal date:                      May 28, 2011
  • Weight goal:                  199 pounds
  • Total Inches goal:         115.75 inches
  Today's Weight:        205.4 
  Yesterday's Weight:    203.0 
  +Gain/-Loss:           + 2.4 

Please leave a comment below if you
visit here. Thank you! 

This is a pretty familiar scenario - and, as I've mentioned before, I don't really know how to account for it. Daily weight fluctuations are.. pretty meaningless, seemingly random, and, try as I have over the last 4-1/2 or so months, beyond my ability to parse. I was expecting to see a loss today, as I drank plenty of fluids yesterday, and, although only two meals, ate plenty. The culprit may be lack of sleep. It may be that my weigh-in Sunday I was, for whatever reason, dehydrated, and got an artificially low reading.

Whatever.

We go forward from today, right? Today, I am at my lowest Monday weight ever. I hope I can make that statement every day for the rest of the week.
                                   
Weight-Loss on the Slow-Carb Diet (SCD)
Weight since starting the Slow-Carb Diet on Jan 1, 2011. The first 5 days were estimated. The dotted red line is the 6-day moving average.
 Daily Weight vs Goal 


Today's Food
Breakfast
Red lentil and spinach fritatta (1 whole egg, 3 egg whites) with salsa, and some cottage cheese.


Lunch
Rotisserie chicken salad (with celery and homemade mayonnaise) on Spring Mix greens.

Dinner
Chili  (grass-fed beef, black beans, red beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, spice) with a side of broccoli with cheese sauce (cottage cheese, spices,whipped).

Snack
Less than 1 T (the amount left of the batch I made last) of almond butter.

Today's Liquid
    24 oz. of black coffee and 112+ oz. of water.


As always, please leave a comment if you read this blog post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay going to try without using my goggle account

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That worked. wrote 3 others using my goggle account that didn't go through.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home