Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 54/144

GOALS
  • Goal date:                      May 28, 2011
  • Weight goal:                  199 pounds
  • Total Inches goal:         115.75 inches
 Today's Weight:         206.6 
 Yesterday's Weight:     205.4 
 +Gain/-Loss:            + 1.2 

Please leave a comment below if you
visit here. Thank you! 

Well, in my mind, I'm off the SCD, but I figure, not really - I will be modifying my eating a little through the Saturday weigh-in, then I'm going to stop SCD and start my new plan on Monday. More on that this weekend. But I will keep blogging. In the meantime, I will follow the established form, so to speak.

Meeting the May goals for weight or inches is pretty much out of the question. On the next go-round, there will be only one weight loss goal (185 pounds), and no goal date.
                                   
Weight-Loss on the Slow-Carb Diet (SCD)


Weight since starting the Slow-Carb Diet on Jan 1, 2011. The first 5 days were estimated. The dotted red line is the 6-day moving average. Meaningful progress seems to have ended after 3/26. The chart now has an end-date of 5/28.
 
Daily Weight vs Goal 


Today's Food
Breakfast
  No picture. About a cup of 2% cottage cheese. Definitely the last time you will see that in this blog (I like full-fat, and I'm not fat-averse at all).

Lunch
Organic smoked turkey with black beans and balsamic vinaigrette over Spring Mix greens.

Dinner
At Ling-Ling's: Hard-boiled eggs, mixed steamed vegetables, kim-chee; Mongolian BBQ with shrimp, broccoli, onions, peppers, beef, mushrooms and garlic sauce.

Pepper shrimp, roasted chicken.

Snack
   A kill-the-last-of-it amount of Jameson's 12yo Reserve - barkeep's private stock. 1 T almond butter. Then, turkey with a little mayo. 


 Snack

   Sprouted grains cereal with almond milk.

Today's Liquid
    36 oz. of black coffee and 120+ oz. of water. 


As always, please leave a comment if you read this blog post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, I think it is a good idea to change the diet. You were hugely successful and very happy on this diet before. Have a great weekend. Don't worry, the weight will come off. Love you, Joan

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home