Monday, October 31, 2011

October 30, 2011: Post 302


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        203.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    202.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 1.4 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011.
Notice: new scale boundaries, same chart.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011.
Not bad, considering the content and volume. I'd say my carb overload worked well. Maybe too well. I had very little appetite today, and ended up eating my first meal (we'll call that breakfast) in the late afternoon, and nothing after. 


Daily Comment
I am getting antsy about my 8-day trip to LA, which starts with my flight out on Friday. There seems so much to do to prepare for it. When I was younger, it would have taken me 1/2 an hour to be ready. Now, it takes longer than that just to get out of the house to go to work in the morning. I can't figure out what's changed...


Just kidding. Passage of time. Age. Yeah.

Food Log


Breakfast
Spinach, pinto beans and scrambled eggs with chipotle sauce and salsa and bacon.
Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
Skipped.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  32 oz,   Water: 104+ oz. 

3 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Just read thru all the comments. I think, overall, what you are doing differently is that you are not sticking to a strict regimen in the way you did in the beginning. Not that it seems to be harming you. I have been out of electricity since Saturday night with no end in sight so am bummed. Love you

9:38 AM  
Blogger joan said...

Checked in too early. Good morning. love you

8:44 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Good morning. I had computer problems at home, so didn't get yesterday's entry posted. That will happen at lunch-time. Love you, too.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home