Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 29, 2012


October 29, 2012 (Monday)
(Post 643, Day 303 of 2012, 668 days since 1st post)


Daily Comment

I am feeling a lot of mixed emotions today. A lot has happened, and very little of it seems positive.

First, the deal I had for my new car unwound - the dealer was not willing to stand by the deal past the end of the week, when we had agreed to get the paperwork done tonight, but do the actual deal when I got back from LA.

A conversation with my brother Andy started me thinking about a whole 'nother thing, what my attitude is about diet and eating, and how my approach takes me far out of the 'now' of things.

Shortly after that, a Kia dealer called me to say that I had backed into a car when I visited their lot last Friday, and I needed to come in to make things right. The dealer said there was an eyewitness and a videotape! I didn't know what he was talking about. Was this some weird retaliation because I left the dealership angry over the bad service I was given, and then complained? Am I having hallucinations while driving?


Yes. I did it. I had to look hard to find the scratch I made on the wheel well, but there it was, and there was the videotape showing that I'd hit the car. It must have been a very light hit, because there was no dent. How did I not know I'd done this?

Scary.

A lot to mull over.



Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        205.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    204.0 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     + 1.4 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011

Diet Comment
Waiting the full 24 hours of my fast, which I did yesterday, ended up with breaking fast at one in the morning, with the result that my weigh-in was too close to my last meal, accounting for the gain. Ate dinner very late tonight (almost midnight).

Food Log

Breakfast
Cocoa-kale protein shake (almond milk, whey protein (36g protein), kale, chia gel, cocoa, cinnamon, stevia-erithrytol blend).

Lunch
Some Nutter Butter cookies.

Dinner
Organic turkey burgers with black beans, Spring Mix and home-made mayonnaise. Not shown: Baby carrots and home-made mayonnaise.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  20 oz,  Water: 96+ oz. 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

I, too, talked to andy about dieting. I am back at work, glad the storm is over. Love you. Sorry about the car.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home