Saturday, January 05, 2013

January 4, 2013 - Fast Day

January 4, 2013 (Friday)
(Post 699, Day 4 of 2013, 735 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
In a follow-up to yesterday's post, the band got together for one last night of music before the hiatus, and we had a great time, worked up some new material, then performed at one of the  open mics I mentioned, that won't otherwise be providing an opportunity for me to play at. And we talked about when we'd book the next gigs, and stuff. All good.

Then I got down to the business of continuing on with my life. I fixed the alarm-clock problem, somewhat luxuriously/excessively by purchasing one of the units that will also dock/play/charge my iPhone. Not the cheapest option, but a good one for me.

I also did some end-of/start-of-the-year financial stuff, and that was nice, because the year ended well, and the re-balancing I do annually also is off to a good start. I have, for decades, built my own spreadsheets to track anything to do with numbers (investments, weight, etc.). I enjoy that, as weird as it is - or maybe not so much for a summa cum laude Math major.

This post, I see, is more rambling, more diffuse, and, therefore, possibly less interesting than most.

So, I'm grateful to you for reading, and please accept my apology.

Oh, and, Happy Birthday, Andy!
  
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
First-half year 2013 daily weight from December 31, 2012
Food and Diet Section

 Today's Weight:        203.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    205.0 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 1.6 lbs


Diet Comment
A fast day after the year's first weight loss.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.

Break-fast snack
Pepperoni.

Dinner
Sprng Mix, red cabbage and home-made spicy mayonnaise; Dal tadka (lentil curry); broccoli slaw; and baby carrots and more of the mayonnaise.

Snack
Pepperoni.


Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:  30 oz,  Water:  112+ oz.

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home